Sunday, May 5, 2013





Prom! Prom! Prom! April 27, 2013. "Under the Paris Light" at Gardens of Paradise in Agua Dulce! Prom is one of the most unforgettable nights I have ever had! Even though, we took the school buses, I didn't mind! & plus, it was only thirty minutes away! We had a variety of activities such as carriage rides, silhouette drawings, cartoon drawing, photo booths. Although I do admit the food did not impress me. But that didn't matter. I danced my butt off! It was amazing, just to spend time with close friends was simply amazing.  The place was so beautiful. After prom, a bunch of friends and I went to denny's cause we were starving! Got myself an avocado burger. Then it was time to go home for me, I was way to tired to go to after parties! I will never forget this day<333333

No comments:

Post a Comment